[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: Comments regarding biomaj_1.1.0-1_amd64.changes

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Wed Mar 30 12:22:47 UTC 2011

Hi,
I updated copyright file (solution 3) and scripts to accept arguments.
there is no lintian error and I tested package install/remove after update.

Andreas, can you have a short look to upload the package?

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438