[Debian-med-packaging] r10557 - trunk/packages/ncbi-epcr/trunk/debian

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Tue Apr 24 06:35:49 UTC 2012

Le Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 08:21:24AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Charles,
>
> could you please leave Upstream-Name and Upstream-Contact inside
> debian/copyright files?  They are defined by DEP5 and I see no reason
> to move it out of debian/copyright.

Hi Andreas,

I will leave them.  Note that for the packages I created I am not using them,
and not interested in adding them because they are completely redundant with
debian/upstream files, they are only optional in the machine-readable Debian
copyright format, and to my knowledge, nobody parses them.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,