[Debian-med-packaging] Bio-tools repository

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Aug 21 02:00:22 UTC 2012

Le Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 04:07:28PM +0200, Guillermo Carrasco a écrit :

> I write you first to thank you for your public repository, which has a
> lot of useful tools that has been very useful for me and has helped me
> to make my own packages. And second, to let you know that you can watch
> and use any of my packages that you can find in my ppa
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Egch/+archive/utils>. I think you were recently
> discussing about picard-tools, which you can find in there in it's most
> recent version. In the version I packaged, all the individual .jar files
> are installed in /usr/share/java/picard directory.

Dear Guillermo,

many thanks for sharing with us.  We are an open community and welcome
contributors.  Have you considered doing your packaging within the
Debian Med team ?

You can have a look at our "policy" to see if our packaging procedures
fit your way of working.

  http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

Have a nice day,

--