[Debian-med-packaging] clinica_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed Jan 4 15:07:14 UTC 2012

Hi Leonardo,

while I was a bit astonished that ftpmaster needed that long for working
on Clinica (usually less than three days) this seems to be the
explanation for the delay.  I admit I have never seen such waf archives
and do not fully understand the problem ftpmaster has with this build
system - we just should respect their arguing.

So what could we do? Either you would create a new upstream tarball
containing the unpacked source (or a different build system) or we
create a get-orig-source target which follows the advise below and
includes the source code unpacked.