[Debian-med-packaging] PredictProtein and deps to Debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jul 17 15:07:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 03:33:45PM +0200, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> Please take a look and upload:
>
>  * predictnls

Uploaded to new.

>  * librg-exception-perl

Hmm, I admit the description does not say anything to me and I consider
ftpmaster will also stumble about this specifically due to its really
small size.  I wonder if there would be any reasonable chance to
assemble this and possibly similar tools in one larger package.  If
not the issue should be made more clear and better understandable
for a reasonable mind with good will but not a single bit of knowledge
about microbiology and specifically about PredictProtein and its
dependencies.

I'll keep on working down this list ...