[Debian-med-packaging] Debian backports

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Wed May 2 08:48:08 UTC 2012

Hello Maarten!

Sure you are allowed, you have write access. But here it goes:

 svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/libzeep

Please do not forget to file an intention to package (ITP) bug (with: $ reportbug wnpp # and answer the questions) when you start working on the
Debianization of libzeep (i.e. now).

Let me know if you need any help.

An idea:

*** Don't you want to be Andreas Tilles 'mentoring of the month' (MoM) student? This would initiate you to Debian very well indeed, and get
libzeep packaged as well! ***

Best regards,

Laszlo