[Debian-med-packaging] Debian backports

Maarten L. Hekkelman m.hekkelman at cmbi.ru.nl
Mon May 7 11:23:56 UTC 2012

Hey Laszlo,

>   svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/libzeep
>
> Please do not forget to file an intention to package (ITP) bug (with: $ reportbug wnpp # and answer the questions) when you start working on the
> Debianization of libzeep (i.e. now).

I submitted the ITP bug, the number is 671481.

Spend a week writing better documentation.

Created all the debian/* files. They seem to be lintian clean with the
exception of the request for a symbols file which won't work for C++ anyway.

Tested the packages and they seem to install everything.

I also uploaded all the debian control files to the trunk of the
repository named above and the original tar ball is in place and can be
retrieved using uscan.

Uhmmm... what was it I was supposed to do next?

Best regards,

-maarten hekkelman