[Debian-med-packaging] Please Help With Python App Package conservation-code

Laszlo Kajan lkajan at rostlab.org
Tue Oct 9 21:09:41 UTC 2012

Dear Jakub!

I have a new Python app hosted at the Debian Med team: conservation-code.

 svn+ssh://lkajan-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/conservation-code/trunk

Although (or since) it is not at the Python team, please have a look at it, and give me your comments, as I am not experienced with Python.

Debian Med team members: also please comment.

Note: you have to invoke the d/rules get-orig-source target to obtain the upstream tarball for the build.

Thank you very much for your comments in advance.

Best regards,

Laszlo