[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging GNU Health

Emilien Klein emilien+debian at klein.st
Mon Oct 22 19:48:52 UTC 2012

Hi team,

Just a quick message to let you know I've started looking at
installing GNU Health on my Debian Sid box, with the goal to package
it for Debian. I know some work was started by Andreas [0].
I'm currently having some trouble installing GNU Health (from source)
using the version of Tryton that is present in Experimental [1]. Looks
like this might be related to the Experimental Tryton package, as the
GNU Health developer reported having no issue when installing both
from source [2].

I'll continue investigating over the coming weeks (don't have much
time to commit, so it'll be slow progress), but I'm looking forward to
getting GNU Health in there!

Cheers,
   +Emilien

[0] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/his