[Debian-med-packaging] r12193 - trunk/packages/velvet/trunk/debian

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Sep 19 04:59:12 UTC 2012

Le Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:46:41AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 05:28:22PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >
> > Shall I take the opportunity for converting the source package to Git ?
>
> I don't mind (just offered it myself to do so in my initial mail to upstream).

Hello everybody,

I have started the conversion and the merge with Upstream's repository.  You can
see the result on Alioth.

  http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-med/velvet.git

I will also keep a mirror on GitHub, as this is where the upstream sources are distributed.

  https://github.com/Debian/velvet

GitHub is a non-free platform which we should avoid to use, like Google, and I will
limit my use to send pull requests to usptream.

Anyway, the repository is work in progress for the moment.  Next steps are the
merging of the debian directories, and documenting the third-party copyright
notices in the zlib convenience code copies (how fun), so that there is no need
anymore to repack the upstream sources.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles