[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: GNU Health [1.8.0] (new version)

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Mon Apr 8 11:31:19 UTC 2013

Hi Emilien,

Sorry for not replying to you earlier.

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 02:14:32 Emilien Klein wrote:
> Hi Dmitry, Andreas and the rest of the team,
>
> Any luck reviewing my latest changes?

I'm very sorry but I didn't have a chance to have a look.
Thank you for your work.

I remember this message of yours...

Thank for your corrections. I'm not concerned about "disagreements" -- we
just discussed best practice didn't we? ;)

I've seen gnuhealth in NEW -- congratulations. :)

Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B