[Debian-med-packaging] visionegg (Was: Psignifit3 in tasklist)

Thorsten Alteholz debian-med at alteholz.de
Wed Apr 17 17:40:18 UTC 2013

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:

> there is a very similar effect which I'd like to point out as another
> example:

ok, so r3762 solves a similar problem with openwalnut.

Is there a way to get a list of all packages in the tasklist that have an
associated wnpp bug? Or let me ask another way: Is there any automatism to
connect an entry from the tasklist with the corresponding wnnp bug or do
you need to put the bug numbers manually into the files from tasks/ ?

   Thorsten