[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding r-cran-munsell_0.4-1_amd64.changes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Aug 5 06:14:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

besides the proposed general solution Charles was requesting I wanted to
make up my mind about this specific package.  Unfortunately it seems not
everything is commited to the Git repository:

(master) $ git-buildpackage
test -x debian/rules
dh_clean
if test -d src; then                            \
                        find src -regex ".*\..*o" |             \
                        xargs --no-run-if-empty -r rm;          \
                fi
rm -f config.log config.status
gbp:info: Orig tarball 'r-cran-munsell_0.4.2.orig.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
fatal: Path 'r-cran-munsell_0.4.2.orig.tar.gz.delta' does not exist in 'refs/heads/pristine-tar'
pristine-tar: git show refs/heads/pristine-tar:r-cran-munsell_0.4.2.orig.tar.gz.delta failed
gbp:error: Couldn't checkout "r-cran-munsell_0.4.2.orig.tar.gz": /usr/bin/pristine-tar returned 128

(master) $ git tag
debian/0.4-1
uploads/0.4-1
upstream/0.4