[Debian-med-packaging] Fwd: another source of URLs for DUCK: debian/upstream

Simon Kainz simon at familiekainz.at
Fri Aug 23 11:19:49 UTC 2013

Hi.

Yes, i think lintian checks are a very good idea.

Currently i am trying to integrate umegaya data into DUCK, and as I
started parsing the YAML data, i found those errors.

Is there already some work done concerning lintian checks? I'm asking
this because if so, I'd like to eventually use an already existing set
of rules to check upstream files. Currently I'm only checking if all
fields in the upstream files are also listed on
https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata.

Otherwise I'd gladly help working on a lintian module.

Regards,

Am 08/23/13 12:10, schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Simon,
>
> thanks for your corrections which are now applied in SVN.  Hints
> like these are very welcome.  It also brings up the topic of
> writing a lintian module for d/upstream files which was discussed
> in Debian Science roundtable at DebCOnf.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Andreas.

> Hello,
>
> I tried to make 2 changes to the Debian-Med on Alioth, but it
> didn't work, so please see/use my attached patches. Those fixes
> make the Fields in the upstream files compliant to the list on
> https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata
>

> Regards,
>
> Simon
>

>> Index: r/r-bioc-qvalue.upstream

- --- r/r-bioc-qvalue.upstream	(revision 2827)
>> +++ r/r-bioc-qvalue.upstream	(working copy) @@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
>> -Bioconductor:
>> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/html/qvalue.html
>> Contact: John D. Storey <jstorey at u.washington.edu> CRAN:
>> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/qvalue/ -Homepage:
>> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/qvalue/ +Homepage:
>> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/bioc/html/qvalue.html Name:
>> qvalue Reference: article: John D.Storey08052003
>
>> Index: r/r-cran-boolnet.upstream

- --- r/r-cran-boolnet.upstream	(revision 2827)