[Debian-med-packaging] INFORMATION FROM VAN

Van Ngoc Nguyen v976120733 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:59:46 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I am Miss Van Ngoc Nguyen the daughter of convict Mr. Nguyen Duc Kien, you can read more about my father from this link http://tuoitrenews.vn/business/283/vietnam%E2%80%99s-powerful-mogul-nguyen-duc-kien-arrested actually I am writing you because I need your assistance to secure and invest my inheritance under your commission because of the difficulties that I am presently confronting.

I will discuss in details about myself also disclose all the legitimate information concerning my inheritance upon the reception of your swift response indicating your personal interest.

Thanks as I await your response.
Van