[Debian-med-packaging] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Dec 26 07:06:08 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Thursday 26 December  07:03:27 UTC 2013
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/libstatgrab">libstatgrab</a>
> tags 717836 + pending
Bug #717836 [libstatgrab] libstatgrab ftbfs on arm64
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: <a href="http://packages.qa.debian.org/libsbml">libsbml</a>
> tags 715111 + pending
Bug #715111 [libsbml5-cil] Broken library symlink detected in libsbml5-cil
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: codespell
> tags 733131 + pending
Bug #733131 [wnpp] ITP: codespell -- fix common misspellings in text files
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: rt-extension-spawnlinkedticketinqueue
> tags 732664 + pending
Bug #732664 [wnpp] ITP: rt-extension-spawnlinkedticketinqueue -- quickly spawn linked tickets in different queues (Request Tracker)
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libfreefare
> tags 730243 + pending
Bug #730243 [wnpp] ITP: libfreefare -- convenient API for MIFARE card manipulations
Added tag(s) pending.

715111: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=715111
717836: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=717836
730243: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=730243