[Debian-med-packaging] Review and sponsoring request: pymia (Python module)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Dec 11 15:19:40 UTC 2013

Hi Gert,

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 03:54:04PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Jakub, thanks for having a look.
>
> Hello Andreas, I've fixed the issues Jakub pointed out (see below), and
> if the package now passes your scrutiny I'd ask for sponsoring.

when trying to build the package the dh_auto_clean target requires a lot
of packages - it now failed with

   No package 'mia3d-2.0' found

after I have installed python-numpy-dbg, python2.7-dbg and python3-dev.
I wonder whether you could implement some override to only clean up if
it is really necessary to clean since this is a nuisance for anybody
trying to build the package and probably autobuilders will have trouble
as well.  I wonder whether the Debian Python people have invented
something that keeps setup.py from doing crazy and insane things instead
of just noticing that the build tree is just clean.

PS: Please gbp-pull - I have fixed d/copyright.