[Debian-med-packaging] [med-svn] r14207 - trunk/packages/microbiomeutil/trunk/debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jul 22 10:00:15 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

I was basically following the advise given in

   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2013-July/021009.html

regarding the license name?  (I noticed that you also do not agree with
droping the images - but that's a different topic I'll answer
separately.)

I admit that I personally did not dived into the very details of the
BSDish licenses and simply took Luka's hint as a quite easy to follow
thing.  Do you think I should revert the change, turn it into
"BSD-3-clause-like" or just leave it as is.