[Debian-med-packaging] Glasso, QUIC ...

Matyas msustik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:49:07 UTC 2013

On 03/12/13 05:05, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I just suggested this to Matyas and I'd be fine to start right now
> (even in the middle of a month - we should not be picky about monthes,
> right?)

I saw that all the others list a repository, and so I wanted to finalize
that first. I will sign up for April if that is ok.

One more question. I am using .C extension for C++ files. I user
reported some windows environment where .C files are not properly
recognized as C++. In particular, for the R package I had to rename the
files using .cpp because of this problem.

Furthermore, I do not really *need* C++ for this program. I simply like
the comment style and variable declaration better in C++... Is that too
lame? (I will not get offended... :-)

I prefer .C extension and my question is: any reason I should avoid that?
Thanks!
-Matyas