[Debian-med-packaging] New version of GNU Health - please review

Emilien Klein emilien at klein.st
Fri May 3 21:49:34 UTC 2013

Hi team,

The packaging of GNU Health is advancing nicely, with most (all?)
steps automated:
* Creating the system user
* Creating the database role (user)
* Creating the database
* Initializing the database

The database stuff is handled using dbconfig-common.
I've also created a system daemon that launches it's own Tryton
server, with a configuration, logging, uploaded file handling that is
suited to GNU Health's needs.

Both using dbconfig-common and creating a system daemon are new for
me, so please review carefully and let me know if I missed something.

This version of GNU Health depends on Tryton 2.6, but 2.8 has already
been uploaded to Experimental. I don't know if that means we can't
upload this new version to Experimental?
The next GNU Health version (2.0) which depends on Tryton 2.8 is
expected in 9 days [0].

Cheers,
   +Emilien

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-dev/2013-04/msg00030.html