[Debian-med-packaging] New version of GNU Health - please review

Thorsten Alteholz debian-med at alteholz.de
Sat May 4 12:55:32 UTC 2013

Hi Emilien,

I hope you don't mind that I added the target "get-orig-source" to your
rules file and "mergeWithUpstream" to the debian directory.

Do you really need the dependency on tryton-server to build the package?

Your workaround for extra-license-file now creates:
   X: gnuhealth-server: package-contains-broken-symlink

Maybe you can add a patch for:
W: gnuhealth-server: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man1/gnuhealth.1.gz
I: gnuhealth-server: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/gnuhealth.1.gz allows to allows one to

> This version of GNU Health depends on Tryton 2.6, but 2.8 has already
> been uploaded to Experimental. I don't know if that means we can't
> upload this new version to Experimental?

As I understand the control file right, this version is only working with
tryton 2.6, right? So I would not upload the current version to
experimental but wait for GNU Health 2.0.

    Thorsten