[Debian-med-packaging] openmolar

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue May 7 15:18:05 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 04:50 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 08:50:52AM +1000, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
>> Does anybody know anything about current upstream status of
>> "openmolar"? Is it ready for use? Worth packaging or trying?
Looking at upstream status, does not seem to even be in alpha status,
though expected some time ago.
No stable release tagged and no archive delivery...

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438