[Debian-med-packaging] openmolar

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at member.fsf.org
Tue May 7 15:20:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, 8 May 2013 00:50:16 Andreas Tille wrote:
> The only thing I know is that David Paleino is DD and dentist - so I
> would address this question to him (in CC because he has drifted from
> Debian Med to other interesting fields inside Debian).

Thanks, I know David. I hope he doesn't mind your CC because first I
wrote to him with this very question two weeks ago and then asked here
because David didn't reply to me (yet).  :)

> >     http://www.openmolar.com/
> >     https://code.google.com/p/openmolar/
>
> I updated the information inside the tasks file.

Did you mean here (http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/dental)?
But the page is not updated yet...

Thanks.

Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B

---

Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that
went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
        -- George Orwell, Review of "A Coat of Many Colours: Occasional
           Essays" by Herbert Read, Poetry Quarterly (Winter 1945)---