[Debian-med-packaging] Please help: sra-sdk

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Oct 22 18:43:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 03:37:35PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Gert,
>
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:40:54AM +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> > Hello Andreas,
> >
> > well, for me in the Debian-unstable VM I use for package preparation the
> > error stays the same like I reported yesterday, i.e. the build
> > terminates in the dh_install phase  and not unexpected, because there
> > are o directories "mod??/*" (see below)
>
> I can confirm that if I build manually in an unstable chroot with your
> patch I get the same result.  Strange.  I need to check this out.

I have done the changes needed to build sra-sdk in an unstable chroot
manually.  It remains totally unclear to me why the build fails with
pbuilder but works in a minimal unstable chroot anyway.

Charles, if you can build the package, could you at least run your test
to confirm whether the upstream code leads to the same results as our
current version?