[Debian-med-packaging] Please help: sra-sdk

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Wed Oct 23 01:00:12 UTC 2013

Le Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 08:43:05PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I have done the changes needed to build sra-sdk in an unstable chroot
> manually.  It remains totally unclear to me why the build fails with
> pbuilder but works in a minimal unstable chroot anyway.
>
> Charles, if you can build the package, could you at least run your test
> to confirm whether the upstream code leads to the same results as our
> current version?

Thanks Andreas,

I tested the 'fastq-dump' command using the file at the URL below, and this
time it worked.

    http://ftp-trace.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sra/sra-instant/reads/ByExp/sra/SRX/SRX001/SRX001881/SRR006565/SRR006565.sra

I can not upload from work, becaues I removed my GPG key from my Debian
computer after I started to share administrative privileges with a colleague,
so if you are faster than me, please do not hesitate to upload.

Just pull the most recent changes before, as I updated the symbols file.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,