[Debian-med-packaging] Remark for acacia (Was: r16651 - in trunk/packages/acacia/trunk/debian: . bin source)

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 09:05:03 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I'm not giving up on Wolfgang just yet.  I did a bit more cyberstalking
of him and found that he is still actively committing on GitHub and his
newer e-mail address is whoschek at cloudera.com, so I'll try him again on
that address.  I can't believe that someone so consistently active in
OSS won't have something to say on this licensing issue.

As for Acacia, I've handed it over to Soon for testing since I know it
starts up but right now I can't promise it actually processes any data.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England