[Debian-med-packaging] Comments regarding phyutility_2.7.3-1_amd64.changes

Stephen Smith blackrim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:33:47 UTC 2014

Thanks. I am sorry, I missed this in some traveling related to work. Is it
possible to leave that fix for the next release or does this need to be
remedied for this one? If the latter, should I change this in the source of
phyutility (I am the developer) or better to do it within the package for
debian? Sorry, still new to this.
take care,
Stephen