[Debian-med-packaging] Updating biojava3-live

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 8 19:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi Olivier,

encouraged by the patch for #745085 I considered beeing brave and take
this one when you are on vacation.  Since I noticed there is also an
upstream update I had a look into the way the upstream source is
fetched.  I admit I'm a bit scared about the mix of two archives
(biojava and forester).  README.source is talking about "future
releases" but is not specifying this future.  I also noticed that
the download site for forester[1] has two jars for download:

   http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/forester/forester-1.005-sources/1.005/forester-1.005-sources-1.005.jar
   http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/forester/forester-lgpl/1.005/forester-lgpl-1.005-sources.jar

We are fetching the first one but the 'lgpl' tagged name of the second
one sound somehow attractive.

I decided to not touch the package until this is sorted out.

[1] http://www.biojava.org/download/maven/org/forester/