[Debian-med-packaging] Patch for ampliconoise

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 13:55:17 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Sadly the copyright file is in error - I've never been a direct
contributor to Apliconnoise though I did meet the author in a bar once.

It's also the first I've heard about supporting Clang compilation.
Sounds like a big make-work project to try and get all the shoddy old
bioinformatics apps working in anything other than GCC.

I'm currently working on updating QIIME to 1.8.0 on Bio-Linux.  There
are quite a lot of changes and several new dependencies - notably
Emperor - but I think I'm nearly there.  The number of tests that fail
is definitely going down.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England