[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging of Sailfish.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jul 11 05:58:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 01:41:34PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I would recommend that you post an ITP early and mention that co-maintainers
> are welcome.  If nobody joins, then we can host the packages in Debian Med;
> alternatively you can consider joining collab-maint (https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/CollabMaint).

Also Debian Med repository is perfectly fine.  We have quite a bit
non-medical/biological packages as preconditions hanging around there.
We simply do "everything that makes sense".  If it makes sense for you
to just stick to this repository feel free to use it.

> For the uploads, I can sponsor if you need.

Me as well if needed.

Thanks for your contribution