[Debian-med-packaging] Inconsistencies in pristine-tar of several packages

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Wed Jun 4 22:44:19 UTC 2014

Le Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 11:24:08PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth a écrit :

> Maybe there should be a "gbp push". Not sure where I would go about
> suggesting that as I have no idea who maintains git-buildpackage.

Dear Iain,

http://packages.qa.debian.org/git-buildpackage answers that question.

The most usual way to make a suggestion is to file a bug of `wishlist`
severity using the `reportbug` tool from the `reportbug` package.

This said, http://bugs.debian.org/git-buildpackage shows that your
suggestion has already been made by somebody elese.

https://bugs.debian.org/733639

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy