[Debian-med-packaging] Inconsistencies in pristine-tar of several packages

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 4 22:24:08 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 11:17:39PM +0200, rf at q-leap.de wrote:
> Iain, if you want to combine these two commands into one "Shell Return"
> just do
> $ git push --all; git push --tags
> or make an alias like
> $ alias git-push-all-incl-tags="git push --all; git push --tags"

Currently "gbp pull" updates all the branches (master, upstream,
pristine-tar) correctly from a remote branch[1].

[1]: http://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/git-buildpackage/manual-html/man.gbp.pull.html

Maybe there should be a "gbp push". Not sure where I would go about
suggesting that as I have no idea who maintains git-buildpackage.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

This email was composed Wed  4 Jun 23:21:31 BST 2014.