[Debian-med-packaging] nut-nutrition in Debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Jun 7 12:46:24 UTC 2014

Hi Iain,

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 12:57:06AM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 11:25:59PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> > Ok. I will look at bringing this package up to date.
>
> I've got version 19.1 building without any lintian complaints but as yet it
> doesn't run, likely files out of place.

Thanks for caring for this package!

> I will continue working on this tomorrow.
>
> Anyone with access to the debian-med blend SVN, I tried to add this package
> to the Tools task sentinel but I don't appear to have permission. I tried to
> add:
>
> Depends: nut-nutrition

I have added this to tools and also I enabled you to commit next time
you are trying to (by adding you to the Debian Pure Blends team).

> Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/nut-nutrition.git
> Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/nut-nutrition.git

This does not need to be specified since it is fetched from the
repository automatically.

Regarding the package itself:  I'd recommend converting debian/rules to
short dh.  Then you can also drop explicite quilt Build-Dependency.

Kind regards and thanks again