[Debian-med-packaging] nut-nutrition in Debian

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Sat Jun 7 16:37:03 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 02:46:24PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Depends: nut-nutrition
>
> I have added this to tools and also I enabled you to commit next time
> you are trying to (by adding you to the Debian Pure Blends team).

Cool. Thanks.

> > Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/nut-nutrition.git
> > Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/nut-nutrition.git
>
> This does not need to be specified since it is fetched from the
> repository automatically.

The reason I specified it was that this has moved from collab-maint to
debian-med so I thought I'd specify it just in case anyone went looking at
the old repository for the new version.

> Regarding the package itself:  I'd recommend converting debian/rules to
> short dh.  Then you can also drop explicite quilt Build-Dependency.

Ok. I will look into doing this.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

This email was composed Sat  7 Jun 17:33:50 BST 2014.