[Debian-med-packaging] BLAT license

Jim Kent kent at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:22:12 UTC 2014

Hmm.  The reason I'm comfortable having you redistribute it is that I know
you will put it in a section where it is clearly marked as license
required.

The tricky part is where re-redistribution comes in.

Perhaps in your files is a license that has a word or two on this subject
already?  If not then I must pause and think, and discuss with my people as
well.