[Debian-med-packaging] packaging for camitk 3.3.1 ready

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Fri May 2 16:22:46 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 04:17:34PM +0200, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:

> >The following tests FAILED:
> >           6 - application-testcomponentsvtkimage3 (Failed)
>
> I disabled test #6 as well (still working upstream on a better way
> to test everything). The other type of tests (testactions work).

OK, works now.

> Maybe the difference comes from the configuration defined in
> pbuilderrc files?

I have no idea.

After the successful build I realised that this issue

E: camitk source: source-is-missing sdk/applications/wizard/resources/player.swf
N:
N:    The source of the following file is missing. Lintian checked a few
N:    possible paths to find the source, and do not find it.
N:
N:    Please repack your package to include the source or add it to
N:    "debian/missing-sources" directory.
N:
N:    If this is a false-positive, please report a bug against Lintian.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: cruft, Type: source
N:

is not yet dealt with.  If there is no source for this binary file can it
somehow be dropped?