[Debian-med-packaging] r16579 - in trunk/packages: . libssj-java libssj-java/trunk

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed May 14 12:19:28 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 05:05:16PM +0100, Tim Booth wrote:
> Oops - I thought I had committed liboptimization-java to SVN already.
>
> I have now done so.  This version builds from the unmodified upstream at
> ftp://www1.fpl.fs.fed.us/pub/optim/src.tar.Z but if it is going to
> Debian you'll want to unpack that, run 'dh clean' and re-pack to remove
> both the precompiled classes and some none-essential none-free code (see
> README.source).

I solved this by Files-Excluded.  However, it seems that the file
Uncmin_f77.java is broken since it contains some binary chunks in the
end and the build breaks.  Could you possibly put your varsion of the
download archive at some public place since I have the impression that
the ftp download is broken.