[Debian-med-packaging] r16579 - in trunk/packages: . libssj-java libssj-java/trunk

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Wed May 14 19:44:46 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 03:56:55PM +0100, Tim Booth wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> https://launchpad.net/~nebc/+archive/bio-linux/+files/liboptimization-java_0.1.orig.tar.xz
>
> I'm pretty sure this is the untouched original .tar, just repacked with
> XZ by me.

I can confirm that the files are the same as I've got via ftp.

> It must be, as the files inside belong to steve:staff and I
> have no such user on my box.  Uncmin_f77 looks fine.

jh_build optimization.jar optimization
find optimization -name *.java -and -type f -print0 | xargs -0 /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/javac -cp :debian/_jh_build.optimization -d debian/_jh_build.optimization -source 1.5 -target 1.5
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5
optimization/Uncmin_f77.java:5660: error: unclosed comment
/*
^
optimization/Uncmin_f77.java:5796: error: reached end of file while parsing
    The Cons
            ^
2 errors
1 warning
debian/rules:14: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_build' failed

And yes, the comment looks really suspicious since it is not clear when
it ends right after the original fortran documentation continuing with
Java code or whether the comment is longer.

> I can't get through to the FTP site at all now, so I can't retrieve any
> file from there corrupt or otherwise.

Wget took ages for me retrying several times but finally got the file.