[Debian-med-packaging] Testsuite fails when trying to build Debian packages from python-biom-format

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu May 22 08:38:01 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 02:27:35PM -0600, Daniel McDonald wrote:
> Ah, that is embarrassing... I'll put a fix on that. The specific
> requirement can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/biocore/biom-format/blob/master/setup.py#L90
>
> Sorry about that

No problem - this just happens.  Tests are working now - thanks for
your help.

Another thing you might be interested in that I get some

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/core/include/numpy/npy_1_7_deprecated_api.h:15:2: warning: #warning "Using deprecated NumPy API, disable it by " "#defining NPY_NO_DEPRECATED_API NPY_1_7_API_VERSION" [-Wc
 #warning "Using deprecated NumPy API, disable it by "

warnings when building.  Please let me know whether you would need the
full build log.

Another question:  Do you intend to support Python3 as well?