[Debian-med-packaging] [relion] branch master created (now d446b4a)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Oct 16 20:41:50 UTC 2014

Hi Roland,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 06:55:44PM +0200, rf at q-leap.de wrote:

> The packages and binaries are manually tested (incl. MPI runs). Please
> have a look and see whether this can be uploaded.

Hmmm, I even cloned the Git repository from scratch but this did not
changed:

   dh_clean -O--parallel
 dpkg-source -i.git -I.git -b relion-1.3+dfsg
dpkg-source: info: using options from relion-1.3+dfsg/debian/source/options: --compression=xz
dpkg-source: info: using source format `3.0 (quilt)'
dpkg-source: info: building relion using existing ./relion_1.3+dfsg.orig.tar.xz
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to relion_1.3+dfsg.orig.tar.xz.delta: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: error: add relion_1.3+dfsg.orig.tar.xz.delta in debian/source/include-binaries if you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to relion_1.3.orig.tar.xz.delta: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: error: add relion_1.3.orig.tar.xz.delta in debian/source/include-binaries if you want to store the modified binary in the debian tarball
dpkg-source: error: unrepresentable changes to source
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source -i.git -I.git -b relion-1.3+dfsg gave error exit status 2
gbp:error: '~/bin/git-pbuilder' failed: it exited with 2

I'm a bit tired today and have no clue from a first quick look ...