[Debian-med-packaging] [relion] branch master created (now d446b4a)

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Fri Oct 17 16:18:46 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

    Andreas> Hi Roland, On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 06:55:44PM +0200,
    Andreas> rf at q-leap.de wrote:
    >>
    >> The packages and binaries are manually tested (incl. MPI
    >> runs). Please have a look and see whether this can be uploaded.

    Andreas> Hmmm, I even cloned the Git repository from scratch but
    Andreas> this did not changed:

yes I noticed the problem, just before I left yesterday. I fixed it
locally by removing the wrong commits in master --> history rewriting.
Now alioth doesn't let me push (even not with -f). If it's OK,
I'll remove and recreate the repo on alioth to get a clean starting
point again.

Have a nice weekend (or good trip :) ),

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---