[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging R igraph for Debian

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Sep 26 14:09:41 UTC 2014

Hi Gábor,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 09:51:17AM -0400, Gábor Csárdi wrote:
> the first one is an issue that has come up a couple of times so far
> with ARPACK, but I don't know how to fix it in this case, I can't seem
> to be able to reproduce it.

Hmmmm, may be I might exclude this test for the moment.

> The second one I can reproduce, and it will be fixed in the next
> version of igraph.

Fine.  Do you have a rough estimation when this will be available?  I do
not want to put some pressure on you - just want to know whether I
should wait or for the moment document the problem and skip the test.

Thanks for your quick feedback

        Andreas.