[Debian-med-packaging] Packaging R igraph for Debian

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:50:16 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hmmmm, may be I might exclude this test for the moment.

It guess ignoring it is fine, because it probably only happens to
degenerate graphs, and it fails with an error message.

>> The second one I can reproduce, and it will be fixed in the next
>> version of igraph.
>
> Fine.  Do you have a rough estimation when this will be available?  I do
> not want to put some pressure on you - just want to know whether I
> should wait or for the moment document the problem and skip the test.

Don't wait, because it might not happen soon. Btw. are you aware of
this: https://github.com/marutter/CRAN-PPA and the corresponding
Launchpad PPA? Maybe you can just get the package from there.

Best,
Gabor