[Debian-med-packaging] [noreply at release.debian.org: python-mne is marked for autoremoval from testing]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Aug 24 09:36:40 UTC 2015

Hi Alexandre,

thanks for your quick response.  Please be so kind and file a bug report
against mayavi to upgrade to vtk6 (I seriously wonder why python-mne is
marked for removal due to vtk issues but mayavi2 is no ...).

I have no time to do this and it is in the interest of python-mne so
touches your field of maintainership.  If you in addition decide to drop
the dependency that's fine.