[Debian-med-packaging] python-casmoothing is marked for autoremoval from testing

Thiago Franco Moraes tfmoraes at cti.gov.br
Mon Aug 24 12:40:20 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

I'm giving a look at it now. Apparently, there is only a error at the
linking part of the compilation.

But, InVesalius will have to be adapted to vtk6 too? I think it'll take a
considerable time. Other thing is InVesalius depends on python-vtkgdcm, and
python-vtkgdcm seem to not be ported to vtk6.

Thanks!