[Debian-med-packaging] python-casmoothing is marked for autoremoval from testing

Thiago Franco Moraes tfmoraes at cti.gov.br
Tue Aug 25 13:08:55 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

Fixed.

Fortunately, In the python-casmoothing part it was only necessary a little
change in the CMake part, and now it compiles using VTK6 or VTK5 :)

In the packaging part it was only a question of change from VTK5 to VTK6 :)

My only concern is necessity to adapt InVesalius to VTK6, I think it'll
take a considerable time.

Kind regards.