[Debian-med-packaging] vienna-rna_2.1.8+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jan 31 19:00:11 UTC 2015

Hi Olivier,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

The license of lib/naview.c does not look like GPLv2+ and the LPGL license
of RNAforester/g2-0.70/* is missing in your debian/copyright.

Also I don't see in the non-free license, that Debian is allowed to
redistribute the software. So I am afraid it doesn't even fit to non-free.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.