[Debian-med-packaging] Git workflow issues (Was: Droping symbols file from staden-io-lib?)

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Tue Jul 7 11:05:13 UTC 2015

Le Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 11:56:10AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I did a fresh
>
>    gbp clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/bedtools.git
>    cd bedtools
>    checkout master ## which makes no difference but to be sure
>    LC_ALL=C git pull https://github.com/arq5x/bedtools2 --tags

Strange: on my computer it works fine...  I am not sure where to start the
troubleshooting.  Do you have some global configuration for git-buildpackage or
git that would interfere in some way ?

By the way, the "checkout master" command is important: the default branch in
our git repositories is always the branch containing the package being prepared
for Unstable, and while in the gbp workflow it is master, here it is
debian/unstable.

Cheers,

Char.es

--