[Debian-med-packaging] New version of ABySS

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:04:47 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas.

I’m afraid that I no longer frequently use Debian, as my current work place uses CentOS. I still prefer Debian, but I have little influence over this choice. So I will no longer maintain the Debian ABySS package.

I do incidentally maintain the Homebrew formula for ABySS. That formula could be a good reference when updating the Debian package.

The Expat license for debian/* sounds good to me.

DIALIGN is no longer used by ABySS. I’ve asked the current maintainer to remove it for the next release.

I’d prefer a free license for ABySS, but I’m not the sole copyright holder. It may happen one day. I’ll keep trying.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
http://sjackman.ca/