[Debian-med-packaging] Hello dearest.

Ms Aniccet Justin aniccet01 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:58:31 UTC 2015

My name is aniccet Justin i am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

However, If I receive a positive response and proper reply showing your interest in this business relation, I will send you all the relevant information that will facilitate this business investment.

I am an orphan girl please you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the University, before the death of my father. please send me a message with your email address and i will get back to you as soon as possible, hope to hear from you soon if you don't mind. Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Aniccet Justin.